Companion Selection and Training
- We fingerprint and background check all of our companions using a LiveScan Vendor set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- We require a driver's abstract, to ensure a clean driving record.
- We request three professional references from previous employers. To ensure non-biased remarks or recommendations, references are never accepted from family members or friends.
- Each companion is required to have a minimum of one year experience.
- We have a Companion of the Month program
- All companions wear uniforms daily.
- We ensure Companion punctuality and constant communication with our staff using state-of-the-art telephony software.
- Unlike placement agencies who use independent contractors and charge a placement fee, with no ongoing supervision or tax liabilities for your companion, Aishling Companion Home Care is the employer of our companions, assuming all tax liabilities, local and federal taxes and are licensed and insured.
We keep this simple by giving you the complete package of screened, trained, supervised companions who will be the difference in your lives. . .keeping your loved one Home Healthy and Happy. . . .We guarantee it!