View More Information about our Bi-Annual Hands On Training Program
- The Caregiver is responsible for the overall care for specifically assigned clients.
- It is the duty of the Caregiver to communicate all schedule changes, concerns and any other pertinent care related issues directly to ACHC Management over each given Client she/he has been assigned to.
- The Caregiver is responsible for documenting all activities and/or incidents per shift, according to the documentation system set forth by ACHC Management
- The Caregiver is responsible for studying and executing each "Care Plan" with exactness for each client she/he is assigned to.
- The Caregiver is accountable for accurately clocking in and clocking out using our timekeeping system and adhering to our policies for personal meal times and breaks.
- The Caregiver must have the ability to go up and down multiple flights of stairs
- It is expected that each Caregiver perform the duties that are outlined in each Care Plan. Some of the duties may include but are not limited to -
* Companionship and Conversation
* Meal Planning and Preparation
* Light Housekeeping
* Bathing, Dressing, Grooming and Hygienic Assistance
* Ambulation Assistance
* Assistance with Toileting and Incontinence Issues
* Errands & Shopping
* Incidental Transportation
* Medication and Appointment Reminders
* Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
* Transfer Assistance
TO CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS.... CLICK HERE
Live In Caregiver
A live in Caregiver must be available to sleep over and work either:
- 2 day shift
- 3 day shift
- 4 day shift